Armand D. Lebovits, LCSW, CAC III
• INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING
• COUPLES COUNSELING AND COMMUNICATIONS TRAINING
• RELATIONSHIP ENHANCEMENT AND RENEWAL/EXTRAMARITAL ISSUES
• SEPARATION, DIVORCE AND POST-DIVORCE COUNSELING FOR PARENTS AND CHILDREN
• DIVORCE RELATED SERVICES INCLUDING PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY EVALUATIONS (PRE), CHILD AND FAMILY INVESTIGATIONS (CFI), SUBSTANCE USE EVALUATIONS (SUE) AND CONSULTATIONS/JOINT EXPERT AND REVIEW/REBUTTAL SERVICES; DIVORCE & POST-DIVORCE PARENTING PLAN MEDIATION SERVICES; PARENTING AND CO-PARENTING CONSULTATION/COACHING AND FAMILY THERAPY, INCLUDING REINTEGRATION/REUNIFICATION SERVICES
• SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS AND ADDICTIONS CONSULTATIONS, EVALUATIONS AND TREATMENT WITH ADULTS, ADOLESCENTS AND FAMILIES
• STRESS ISSUES/LIFE BALANCE WITH WORK/MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP/FAMILY
• ASSERTIVENESS TRAINING/ANGER MANAGEMENT
Mr. Lebovits has worked in numerous and diverse settings; he has worked in community mental health, outpatient substance abuse/mental health centers; he has been the director of the Rocky Mountain Federal Region Employee Assistance Program for 36 agencies; he has been a director level employee at US West's Health Services and Employee Assistance Program and Project Leader for developing the Drug and Alcohol Policy Protocol; he has held RFP's or contracts for providing mental health and substance
abuse services to the inmate populations at the Department of Corrections at the Colorado Correctional Center in Golden, CO and the Columbine Women's Facility at the Fort Logan complex, and has had contracts providing supervision and training and consultation to mental health and substance abuse professionals at Lookout Mountain and other Division of Youth Services sites. Armand has been a field instructor for the University of Denver Graduate School of Social Work and an instructor at the D.U. Substance Abuse Certification Program; and had been an Adjunct Professor at the University of Denver Family Therapy Training Program (DFI), providing one-way window group supervision and individual supervision to graduate and postgraduate students (for family and marital therapy cases).
If you would like additional information about Mr. Lebovits' past professional, academic and employment history, please request a CV for your review by leaving your email address and a note on the Contact page.
As a licensed mental health professional and a certified addictions counselor, Armand Lebovits does not prescribe medications; though when necessary his colleague and office associate, Kevin E. Cowperthwaite, MD, is available for psychiatric consultations and can prescribe medications.